This page compiles all participants, encompassing individuals, organizations, and companies engaged in GetYourGift who helps us with content creation, technical or user experience, and web design.
These individuals help us with regular audits, where we receive expert insights from SEO specialists, technical experts, content professionals, UX designers, and web designers.
- Jared Bauman at 201 Creative – an SEO and digital marketing agency
- Alek Asaduryan – He helps us with SEO, keyword research and technical issues
- Tony Hill – Specialist for Pinterest traffic & Google Discover
- Jon Dykstra at the Fatstacks Blog for ultimate blog success
- Hasib Alic – he helps us with our Facebook efforts
- Ryan Darani – SEO consultant
- Thomas Jepsen – technical SEO audits
- Martin Johnen – IT, security, and domain transfer
X accounts that help us with our SEO efforts:
- Niche Site Lady, with her blog nichesitelady.com
- Sayan Neogie, with his blog Pro Smart Entrepreneur
- Hasib Alic, with his Facebook tool Strevio
- Alex Buraks at DiscoverCars
- Jamie l.F. – Founder of Increasing and Head of Marketing at Lasso
- Shawn Hill – Founder of The Grilling Dad
- Ryan Darani – Founder of his agency
- Charles Floate – Founder of his agency
- Thomas Jepsen
Apart from SEO freelancers handling research, writing, and article reviews, we frequently receive articles from content agencies, which we then internally review and enhance.
SEO Content Freelancers
These platforms assist and help us in ongoing improvement at GetYourGift.
- Keyword Insights for topic clusters
- SEMrush for keyword and topic research
- Google Search Console for monitoring, tracking and optimizing content
- Ahrefs for keyword and internal linking opportunities
- Answerthepublic for keyword research
- Koala AI for first drafts and outlines
- SwiftBrief for content briefs
- Grammarly for a direct, correct and easy language
- Raidboxes – for hosting and sitespeed